Saturday, July 08, 2006

the orgasmic effect of andrea bocelli

what is it about this mans voice ?
It has such a potent effect on me , I could just spend days on end listening to him
closing my eyes and losing myself in the divine modulations and tones of it, the exquisite crescendos and caressing dimiuendos . i feel strangely like a ball bobbing gently in water. its so strangely thrilling to catch his almost imperceptible intake of breath as he ascends higher higher higher.......
oh god and when he sings la boheme, i just want to cry, its torturously wonderful . puccinis music and andreas voice ...... its like being one of the mortal lovers of zeus , dominated irresistibly and ravished .
just imagine having that voice whispering sweet nothings in your ear
i'd simply combust.
sigh

2 comments:

Herlock Sholmes said...

You should try pavarotti... Go for an early 80s one. Simply divine

Mumbo Jumbo said...

I went to his concert a few years ago when he performed at the Pyramids. There's no other word to describe it besides... divine. His voice makes me drift away! :)